Should your headset become unpaired, your headset will alert you by flashing the light on your USB Transmitter. in order to re-pair it with your device, follow these steps:
- - While the USB transmitter is plugged in and flashing, press and hold the mute/power button on the left earcup of your headset for 2-3 seconds. This will turn the headset on.
If the headset has been turned on and the USB transmitter light is still flashing, please follow the instructions below.
- - Press and hold the mute/power button on your left earcup until the unit turns off (the light on the earcups will turn off).
- - Plug the USB transmitter into a powered USB socket.
- - Examine the USB transmitter to find a small pinhole with a switch inside.
- - Using a paper clip, push the pinhole switch for 2 seconds or until the USB transmitter light begins flashing quickly.
- - Hold down the mute/power button on the left earcup of the headset until the light on the USB transmitter stops flashing and glows steadily.
Your headset should now be paired.